PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The company Empetria s.r.o., with its registered office at Hybešova 12, RN 27714764, registered at the Regional Court in Brno, File No. C 54063 (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller” or “Controller”) processes, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), the following personal data:
- name, surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- address / registered office
- invoicing information
- purchased goods
2. The above personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and further performance of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the Seller. Such processing of personal data is permitted by Article 6 (1)(b) of the Regulation – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
The Seller also processes this data for the purpose of keeping the record of the contract and possible future exercise and defence of the rights and obligations of the parties.
The storage and processing of personal data for the above purpose is done for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the storage of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1)(c) and (f) of the Regulation – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
3. News and other commercial messages may be sent to the buyer’s e-mail address or telephone number only if the customer expressly agrees with them when sending the order. These messages can be unsubscribed from in any way and at any time, for example by sending an e-mail or clicking on a link in the commercial message.
4. The processing of personal data is performed by Petr Macháček, who is the Controller of personal data. Personal data for this Controller is also processed by the following processors:
- Intezze website and database administrator Simplia s.r.o., Drtinova 557/10, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic, RN: 28486820
- MailChimp.com service provider, operated by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA;
5. The Controller does not have a data protection officer. The Controller can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics related to visitor traffic and behaviour on the site;
- Basic website functionality.
The collection of cookies for the purposes stated above may be considered the processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason – the legitimate interest of the Controller, and is allowed by Article 6 (1)(f) of the Regulation.
The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behaviour of website visitors – this mode can either be set within the browser settings, or it is possible to express an objection to such collection based on the Controller’s legitimate interest under Article 21 of the Regulation, which can be found at the bottom of the website. Your objection shall be evaluated immediately. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will be kept only for the time necessary for the functioning of the website.
If the visitor objects to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed in such a case.
Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate statistics concerning visitor traffic and behaviour on the web are assessed as a whole and anonymously, which does not allow individuals to be identified.
The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
Google Analytics service provider, operated by Google Inc., with its registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
7. Please note that you have the following rights under the Regulation:
- to unsubscribe from commercial messages at any time,
- to express an objection to the processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller,
- to request information about your personal data we process,
- to request access to this data from us and have it updated or rectified, or request processing restriction,
- to request the erasure of this personal data from us; we will perform the erasure unless it is in conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the Controller,
- to the portability of the data in the case of automated processing by consent or by reason of performance of the contract,
- to request a copy of the processed personal data,
- to effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
- to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.